Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the "Friend Activity" on the left side of my page?

2 posters

Go down

What is the "Friend Activity" on the left side of my page? Empty What is the "Friend Activity" on the left side of my page?

Post by aimee Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:26 am

I have a non-profit organization page and keep opening this menu, but there is never anything in there... What is it's purpose..??? Why is it there..???

Here's my page...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks..!!!
aimee
aimee
Regular

Back to top Go down

What is the "Friend Activity" on the left side of my page? Empty Re: What is the "Friend Activity" on the left side of my page?

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:59 pm

"Friend Activity" uses "Places", an App Facebook developed for Mobile users that uses GPS to track your location to say where you're nearby from (shopping centers, restaurants, etc.). Official pages, such as yours, have this feature enabled. So, whenever you or one of your friends uses Places to say they're nearby your store/building/etc., that activity will be shown in that tab. Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

What is the "Friend Activity" on the left side of my page? Empty Re: What is the "Friend Activity" on the left side of my page?

Post by aimee Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Thanks... I don't think my friends and I are savvy enough to know how to tell where we are... We just wish to encourage folks to join our organization and attend our meetings...

Thanks again..!!! Very Happy
aimee
aimee
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down