Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help: My Account Disappeared!

3 posters

Go down

Help: My Account Disappeared! Empty Help: My Account Disappeared!

Post by tanayaN Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:53 am

I had a Facebook account and was very active on it. I went out of the city for about 2days and wasn't able to log in. The next time I tried to log in, it said the email/password combination was wrong. I tried to log in again and it said that an account doesn't exist on this email id.
So I tried to make a new account with my old id with the same settings in the vain hope that it might all come back ( like in the case of a deactivated account) but it just opened up like a new one.
I lost all pictures, data, everything.
Can someone help?
tanayaN
tanayaN

Back to top Go down

Help: My Account Disappeared! Empty Re: Help: My Account Disappeared!

Post by Ruby Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:37 am

I had a Facebook account and was very active on it. I went out of the city for about 2days and wasn't able to log in. The next time I tried to log in, it said the email/password combination was wrong. I tried to log in again and it said that an account doesn't exist on this email id.
So I tried to make a new account with my old id with the same settings in the vain hope that it might all come back ( like in the case of a deactivated account) but it just opened up like a new one.
I lost all pictures, data, everything.

May I suggest you check for an email from Facebook for any Password changes?

I assume you have opened the second one with the same email address as the first?

Can anyone who can log into Facebook actually find you and if so by what search method?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tanzir Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:10 am

dear friend check ur emil which is u register ur facebook user name.or try to reset ur password,go forgate password option then u can do it Happy
tanzir
tanzir
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:31 pm

tanzir wrote:dear friend check ur emil which is u register ur facebook user name.or try to reset ur password,go forgate password option then u can do it Happy

Really???Did you read what I asked of the OP ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tanzir Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:22 pm

ok dear frnd ruby:)
tanzir
tanzir
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:13 am

tanzir wrote:ok dear frnd ruby:)

I am not your or anyone else's Friend but currently a Global Moderator on this Forum ; plus please do stop the use of 'Text type' language on here; we are not on mobile phones but on a forum

Sorry to the OP as this is now distracting from your query....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu May 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down