Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend has disappeared.

3 posters

Go down

My friend has disappeared.  Empty My friend has disappeared.

Post by The_Mrs Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi everyone,

I have recently become friends with a long lost friend of mine on Facebook. We have been friends on Facebook for more than 6 months. I tried to message her through Facebook last week, but I couldn't find her name in my friend's list and I cannot find her name through search. Furthermore, when looking at tagged photos of her, her name is just blacked out. I asked her if she had deleted me, and she said no, and that when she tries to login, her profile just says: "The page you requested was not found. You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive." So, what gives? Can Facebook automatically delete your profile? I thought Facebook was supposed to keep you in touch with your friends! I appreciate any advice you can give on the subject, or if you are experiencing a similar problem. Thanks. Happy
The_Mrs
The_Mrs
Prospect

Back to top Go down

My friend has disappeared.  Empty Re: My friend has disappeared.

Post by Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:05 pm

That sounds like a weird problem. What's ridiculous is that she can't even see her profile. Can she still see her Homepage and login to Facebook as usual?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Mrs Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Hi,

She cannot see her homepage, profile...anything. When she logs in, she just receives that error. Everything loads blank. I know she even tried to access her account from her phone and still had the same problem. We're not sure what is going on! Sad
The_Mrs
The_Mrs
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Hello,

Could you please ask her to check if she can access her account with any of the following links?

- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, could we have a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of that error message she gets?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:47 am

Moved from Friend etc to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down