Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People have disappeared from my friend list even though I did not remove them, and they did not remo

3 posters

Go down

People have disappeared from my friend list even though I did not remove them, and they did not remo Empty People have disappeared from my friend list even though I did not remove them, and they did not remo

Post by mishajf Sun May 01, 2011 2:21 pm

My best friend disappeared from my friend list before 5 days. Please help me and tell me what is problem? Also he can't see my profile.

Moved from Friend Finder to Facebook support friend etc help
mishajf
mishajf

Back to top Go down

People have disappeared from my friend list even though I did not remove them, and they did not remo Empty Re: People have disappeared from my friend list even though I did not remove them, and they did not remo

Post by Admin Sun May 01, 2011 7:27 pm

What's the link to your profile, and to his? Can you still see his profile?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

People have disappeared from my friend list even though I did not remove them, and they did not remo Empty Re: People have disappeared from my friend list even though I did not remove them, and they did not remo

Post by mishajf Sun May 01, 2011 8:18 pm

My profile is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and her profile is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't still see...
mishajf
mishajf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Try any of the following links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does any of them work?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mishajf Mon May 02, 2011 9:24 am

No one of these links doesn't work!
mishajf
mishajf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 02, 2011 6:27 pm

What happens when you try to visit her profile? Do you get a "Content not found" page, or are you redirected to your homepage?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mishajf Mon May 02, 2011 6:55 pm

When i click on her profile, than i see this: "The page you requested was not found. You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.
Return home
Go back to the previous page"
mishajf
mishajf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Moved from Friend to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down