Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Import a shared event to my Page Events

2 posters

Go down

Import a shared event to my Page Events Empty Import a shared event to my Page Events

Post by Cassette Blaster Sun May 15, 2011 5:21 am

I am in a band and we have a concert. One of the other bands playing the show has created an event, and put me on the admin list for the event. Is there a way I can import this event to my band page's event calendar?

Otherwise, I would have to make a separate new event for the band page, and I feel this would create some confusion if there are multiple events for one show.

edit: sorry if I posted this in the wrong subforum...it should be in the Fan Page subforum, not the games/applications.
Cassette Blaster
Cassette Blaster

Back to top Go down

Import a shared event to my Page Events Empty Re: Import a shared event to my Page Events

Post by iMeow Sun May 29, 2011 8:17 am

This topic has been moved from Games and Applications Support to Awaiting Reply since the Original Poster has not replied within a week. If after 3 days the OP does not reply, this will then be moved to Abandoned. Please, only the Original Poster may reply.

If you have a similar problem, kindly create another thread.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down