Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka) Empty Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka)

Post by sasampek Wed May 18, 2011 8:23 am

I have not unblock the fejsbuka

Last edited by Ruby on Sat May 28, 2011 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title changed to what, I think, is the 'problem')
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka) Empty Re: Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka)

Post by Ruby Wed May 18, 2011 2:29 pm

sasampek wrote:I have not unblock the fejsbuka

Exactly what is your Facebook problem?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka) Empty Re: Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka)

Post by sasampek Wed May 18, 2011 3:01 pm

BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW LONG BLOCKADE ORDER NAFEJSBUKU
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed May 18, 2011 3:08 pm

sasampek wrote:Because you know how long blockeage order NAFEJSBUKU

Excuse me but what exactly am I supposed to 'know' about Facebook?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Thu May 19, 2011 6:25 am

because you know how much we take orders blockade on facebook
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu May 19, 2011 3:42 pm

sasampek wrote:because you know how much we take orders blockade on facebook

Do we have to maybe guess that your access to Facebook has been blocked?

Are you seeking to blame this Forum for that ...or... what????
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Thu May 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Facebook blocked me
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri May 20, 2011 1:59 pm

sasampek wrote:Facebook blocked me

yes...and??

What message did you get from Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Sat May 21, 2011 8:36 am

because there is no way that we return blocked Facebook
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Why did Facebook block you ?

Where is the message from Facebook that says you are blocked?

Facebook will block you from accessing your Facebook for many reasons ....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Sat May 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Account Disabled

Your account has been turned off. For more information, please visit our "FAQ" page here.
the message we turn to me when I go to sign up because you know how long blockade Account
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun May 22, 2011 4:24 am

sasampek wrote:Account Disabled

Your account has been turned off. For more information, please visit our "FAQ" page here.
the message we turn to me when I go to sign up because you know how long blockade Account
Have you yet looked at this ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Sun May 22, 2011 5:59 am

Account Disabled

Your account has been turned off. For more information, please visit our "FAQ" page here. to me pojaio you log in to your account Tell me koike takes me block orders
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun May 22, 2011 9:43 am

sasampek wrote:Account Disabled

Your account has been turned off. For more information, please visit our "FAQ" page here. to me pojaio you log in to your account Tell me koike takes me block orders

so what are we supposed to do?

Have you tried to add a lot of Friends, or tried to access Facebook from a location not known to Facebook?

Or are you underage for Facebook ?

Of interest, can anyone who knows you and can log into Facebook find your Profile?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 pm

This to me appears Account disabled

Your account has been turned off. For more information, please visit our "FAQ" page here. because you know when we will unblock your account
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Sun May 22, 2011 1:02 pm

possible to dream of adding a lot of friends after that I could not open nalog.koliko vmena ought to be unblocked account
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon May 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Please ask someone to log into Facebook and try to find you....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Thu May 26, 2011 9:08 am

I know when can we expect to be unblocked account
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu May 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Ruby wrote:Please ask someone to log into Facebook and try to find you....

Did you do this ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Thu May 26, 2011 3:41 pm

I did not do because you can tell me some advice
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu May 26, 2011 3:45 pm

sasampek wrote:I did not do because you can tell me some advice

I asked you to get someone who can log into Facebook to do so and then try to find your Profile

Lets try to see if your Profile is still on Facebook .....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Thu May 26, 2011 6:44 pm

how do I do Tell me
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JoyJoyfulTheRabbit Fri May 27, 2011 6:37 am

sasampek wrote:how do I do Tell me

That meant that you must tell your friend to login Facebook and find your Profile page.
JoyJoyfulTheRabbit
JoyJoyfulTheRabbit
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Sat May 28, 2011 4:47 am

I can give you the password and email to you to try to do this because we can
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 28, 2011 5:05 am

sasampek wrote:I can give you the password and email to you to try to do this because we can

You do not give me or anyone else for that matter any password and/or email to try !!!

You do ask someone to log into Facebook with their log in and try to find your Profile on Facebook ...

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next