Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka) - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka)

Post by sasampek Sat May 28, 2011 8:13 am

how do I do help me I do not know to do that
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka) - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka)

Post by Ruby Sat May 28, 2011 11:53 am

sasampek wrote:how do I do help me I do not know to do that

You ask someone who you know to log into Facebook on their own Facebook account then search for your Profile and see if they can find you ; I assume you have friends in the real world who do log into Facebook?Yes? Then ask one of them to log in and try to find you ....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Sat May 28, 2011 4:58 pm

asked, not me
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 28, 2011 7:22 pm

sasampek wrote: asked, not me

Ask someone who you know to log into Facebook and see if they can find you .....

If you got blocked from accessing Facebook did you get an email from Facebook telling you why?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasampek Sun May 29, 2011 5:44 am

I received an email that I added too much rijatelj
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun May 29, 2011 6:13 am

sasampek wrote:I received an email that I added too much rijatelj

It would have been helpful to have been informed about this at the start of this thread as I assume this word interprets in English to 'Friends'?

If so, you will be blocked from accessing Facebook for as long as Facebook deems it necessary......

The lesson to be learnt from this is ...Facebook will not (currently!!)permit anyone to add too many Friends at and one time and they also wish for you ( apparently) to know the person in real life and not just as a cyberfriend; we can do nothing to change this as we are not Facebook and have no control over what Facebook does or does not decide to do with its Rules etc

Moved to Solved as the Account will be unblocked ( if at all ) by Facebook when/ if they deem it appropriate and we can do nothing to hasten the process for you
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook blocked me from accessing Facebook (poruka) - Page 2 Empty post

Post by sasampek Sun May 29, 2011 12:03 pm

and my account is disabled in order to bring him back because he knows someone
sasampek
sasampek
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun May 29, 2011 3:46 pm

sasampek wrote:and my account is disabled in order to bring him back because he knows someone

Post split from thread in Hacked section you decided to Hijack and merged with your own thread in Solved section

Your problem seems to be you tried to add too many Friends so you need to wait until Facebook allows you back...if indeed they do !
!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2