Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with Profile Changes Being Invisible

2 posters

Go down

Help with Profile Changes Being Invisible  Empty Help with Profile Changes Being Invisible

Post by tonberryking Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Okay guys, I think I really messed something up and I can't change the setting back to it's original state.

I was making some changes to my profile that I didn't want showing up on my profile feed and/or the news feed. When I Xed out the update, Facebook asked me whether I want to hide all the posting of all future changes to my profile. I said yes.

Now - I want things to be shown on my feed/newsfeed, such as adding some random stuff to my About section or whatever. But I can't get back to the default way that posts changes and updates.

Thanks a lot!
tonberryking
tonberryking

Back to top Go down

Help with Profile Changes Being Invisible  Empty Re: Help with Profile Changes Being Invisible

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Depending on where you hid the stories (your News Feed or your Profile/Wall), go to your News Feed or Profile, scroll down to the bottom of it until you see an Edit Options field, click on it, and there you have the activity you've decided not to show. Remove those, and you're ready to go. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Help with Profile Changes Being Invisible  Empty Re: Help with Profile Changes Being Invisible

Post by tonberryking Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Dude, I can't believe it. That did it! Man I looked absolutely everywhere but I never would've thought to scroll down my profile to the bottom. Thanks! You are a gentleman and a scholar!
tonberryking
tonberryking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down