Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to become totally invisible on Facebook?

2 posters

Go down

How to become totally invisible on Facebook? Empty How to become totally invisible on Facebook?

Post by dig.deeper Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Although I always stay offline in facebook chat,my friends can see me online whenever I login...even if I'm not playing games,liking pages etc. How do I stop this?
P.S. "Limit Availability" feature doesn't appear on my profile...so that won't help.
dig.deeper
dig.deeper

Back to top Go down

How to become totally invisible on Facebook? Empty Re: How to become totally invisible on Facebook?

Post by Josh Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:36 pm

You're friends shouldn't be able to see you if you are offline in chat.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How to become totally invisible on Facebook? Empty Re: How to become totally invisible on Facebook?

Post by Josh Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:20 pm

Moved from Group/Fan Page/Event Support to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down