Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additional user accout for bussines page.

2 posters

Go down

Additional user accout for bussines page.  Empty Additional user accout for bussines page.

Post by pubmotto Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:35 am

Hello. For my facebook site, unwittingly i joined a user account. The point is that I registered as a company - website MOTTO Music Pub. At some point I clicked on the menu at the top of the 'Options' or 'Settings', i can not remember right now, and appeared in the form where i must entering the name and select from a list of security question, and then enter the answer. I did it because I wanted to check exactly what it gives, and it turned out that it has created an additional user profile, which merged with my side of the pub. I want to have an account pub, and do not want to be associated with any other account. How do this ? When i use to signin username and password that i use at registration then im logged in as "Krzysztof Zysko' (my name and surname) not as Pub Muzyczny Motto. I want to comeback to previous system, when i have acccount at FB only as Pub Muzyczny MOTTO.
pubmotto
pubmotto

Back to top Go down

Additional user accout for bussines page.  Empty Re: Additional user accout for bussines page.

Post by Ruby Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:20 am

There has been no activity on this thread for several weeks so moved from Privacy to abandoned
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down