Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with posting comments on the feed page

3 posters

Go down

problem with posting comments on the feed page Empty problem with posting comments on the feed page

Post by theoni Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 pm

I cannot post comments on friend's posts on the feed page or "like" them + I use game apps like FarmVille, Castle Age, Cafe World and when I try to post requests from the app to the feed page (this requires a pop-up window to open on the app page) the app freezes and I cannot post the request.

Does anybody else have the same issue or can help?

Thnx
Theoni
theoni
theoni

Back to top Go down

problem with posting comments on the feed page Empty Re: problem with posting comments on the feed page

Post by Tim Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi,

Did this problem happen just recently? Please make sure your browser is up to date and javascript is enabled.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

problem with posting comments on the feed page Empty Re: problem with posting comments on the feed page

Post by theoni Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Hi,

This has been going on for the past few days. The day I posted was the worst. Now, it is better. It keeps glitching but not so much! I use Firefox 3.5.7 and the javascript is enabled.
I also installed Google Chrome but the performance is more or less the same for me.

Thank you for replying.
Theoni
theoni
theoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:28 am

Hello,

Have you tried cleaning your broswer's cookies and cache already?

Thanks!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by theoni Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Hi

Yes, I'm sorry I didn't provide that info earlier. I have cleaned all browser history, including cookies, and cache. I have even restarted the pc a couple of times. Now, the problem still occurs but not so often as I mentioned. Usually I have more than one tabs open, but I try to keep a small number maybe 3 or 4. When this happens now, I refresh the page a couple of times, close all other tabs and eventually it works again, but it is really annoying when it happens.

Another thing I changed, but it probably is irrelevant is my Internet connection. I upgraded to a faster connection but with the same ISP, so not much has changed there. The problem did start when the new connection package was activated but I guess this is a coincidence because some other friends on FB also have the same problem, but I don't know to what extend. I have a new router but I've checked and it is not firewalled or anything. Everything else on internet runs smoothly.

I play some games on FB including Castle Age and the day before yesterday there was a problem between the app and FB and nobody could post anything on the FB feed through the app. It took them several hours to fix. Don't know if this helps and if there is something going on with the FB feed in general.

Thanks again for your help
Theoni
theoni
theoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down