Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem Posting On My Own Musician Fan Page

2 posters

Go down

Problem Posting On My Own Musician Fan Page Empty Problem Posting On My Own Musician Fan Page

Post by Uncle Spellbinder Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:40 pm

First the page would delete posts within seconds of posting. Then the page was "unavailable". The 'help" section is of absolutely no help. Unbelievable. Now the page is back. I still cannot see posts I've made. Just tried another post, and within seconds, it's gone. Facebook is driving me nuts with this.

The link in question: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any help appreciated.
Uncle Spellbinder
Uncle Spellbinder

Back to top Go down

Problem Posting On My Own Musician Fan Page Empty Re: Problem Posting On My Own Musician Fan Page

Post by Uncle Spellbinder Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm hoping this is an issue being worked on by Facebook. Because the missing posts were showing a few minutes ago, then disappeared. now, back again. I'm getting dizzy with all this.

EDIT: Now they're gone again! AAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Uncle Spellbinder
Uncle Spellbinder

Back to top Go down

Problem Posting On My Own Musician Fan Page Empty Re: Problem Posting On My Own Musician Fan Page

Post by Tim Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:32 am

Hello,

How long has this problem been occuring for? What browser & version are you using?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Spellbinder Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:06 pm

It's been on and off like this for the past 2 days. I'm guessing it's a Facebook issue because it happens on IE 8, Firefox 3.6, Firefox 4 Beta 6 and Opera 10.63 on both my laptop and desktop.

Seems ok for now. Last issue was about 7 hours ago (10:00am my time).
Uncle Spellbinder
Uncle Spellbinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:00 am

Ya it might just be a temporary facebook bug then. Keep an eye on it for the next few days and see how it goes. In the meantime I also suggest you copy the contents of your posts and paste it into a word-processing application before posting the actual post, just in case it disappears again so you won`t have to re-type everything.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Spellbinder Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:58 am

Tim wrote:...I also suggest you copy the contents of your posts and paste it into a word-processing application before posting the actual post, just in case it disappears again so you won`t have to re-type everything.

Excellent idea. Thanks for the advice.
Uncle Spellbinder
Uncle Spellbinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down