Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20 things you should never do on Facebook

+2
n y l e b o r:]
Admin
6 posters

Go down

20 things you should never do on Facebook Empty 20 things you should never do on Facebook

Post by Admin Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:43 am

1. Do not abuse the Facebook status feature. It specifically says "What's on your mind?"...not "What are you currently doing every five minutes of your life".

2. Do not become a fan of Facebook pages that don't apply to you. People are just going to laugh when you are joining Facebook pages such as 'I love morning sex' or 'Unexpected blowjobs' when you are still clearly a virgin.

3. Do not like your own statuses or photos otherwise I think people are going to think you're a little bit sad. Although, that's my opinion.

4. Do not send silly gifts on Facebook applications. Yes...we are very grateful you considered sending us a kitten or a hug...but how about sending me something in real life?

5. Do not post attention seeking statuses. This includes making up stories such as your grandmother falling down the stairs to get people to comment and like your status.

6. Do not post indirect, subliminal statuses. If you are in love with 'him' and 'he' is constantly on your mind, do us all a freaking favour and tell him for heaven's sake! This includes b***hing about someone without writing the person's name. We all want to know who the d**khead is thank you very much.

7. Do not, if you have Facebook on your mobile, post a photo of everything you eat during your daily adventures.

8. Do not add someone, then post "Sorry...random add!" on the wall. You clearly thought that person was nice looking...but you shouldn't be adding people you don't know anyway.

9. Do not have false middle names. You are not 'James Bedrock Goldstone' or 'Mandy JustinBieber Riddles'.

10. Do not put an apostrophe in your name (such as 'George Harrold') just to appear first on your friend's chat list.

11. Do not tag all your friends in a 'supposedly funny' photo you discovered on Google Images.

12. Do not have false profile pictures. It's an insult to make us think you're a Pokémon.

13. Do not ask people to comment or 'like' your photos of yourself. I refuse to explain myself with this one.

14. Do not have your relationship status set to "It's complicated". If your relationship is so **** complicated that you have to identify it as such on your Facebook profile, get the hell off Facebook and go fix your relationship.

15. Do not import your 'tweets' from Twitter. If we wanted to read your tweets...we would have Twitter accounts wouldn't we?

16. Do not inform us you are deleting people. Firstly, no one cares. Secondly, no one is going to request you to keep them as a friend, if you know them or not.

17. Do not use Facebook if you are meant to be ill. Documenting a day of ice cream, chips, video games and jumping on the bed isn't going to solve anything.

18. Do not lie about your relationship status then suddenly changing it from 'single' to 'married' to seek attention. We all that your anonymous lover doesn't exist.

19. Chainmails. Let me try putting this in a nicest way possible...you're dreams are not going to come true by posting a stupid message to your friends and Facebook pages and groups. Freddy the Teddy will not murder you tonight either if you don't continue sharing the message...in fact...we will reward you.

20. Do not add someone just because you have mutual friends. It's a small word...and because one of your friends know someone you also know or...doesn't mean you know them. This also applies for those who spots someone with the same surname...it doesn't mean you're related...don't add them.

So, have you ever broke any of this 20 don'ts? Which ones? I have... like a million times!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

20 things you should never do on Facebook Empty Re: 20 things you should never do on Facebook

Post by n y l e b o r:] Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:59 am

that's really a good tip, it made me laugh and nod a lot! lol Laugh
i love Facebook, but every word that you've written is true.
i thought i was the only one who thought those things were annoying! Fight
bty, thanks for the share nacho Happy
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

20 things you should never do on Facebook Empty Re: 20 things you should never do on Facebook

Post by Josh Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:45 am

I hate when people do #3.

I also agree with 18 and 19 but I know a ton of people including myself who do 20. (only add ppl in my school though)
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by T ii N E. :] Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:23 am

^ i agree. Happy
T ii N E. :]
T ii N E. :]
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:36 am

It was a fun read but meh, I can't agree withe ach point here, of course, I doubt they were meant to be taken dead seriously.

Anyway I break 12 the most, specially of now that I took out as many personal information as I could, including my pictures, of course, you can always get to know me by the tagged images.

I also once had a friend not accepting the request and giving me as an excuse "Oh sorry, I didn't recall having a friendship with any blue eyed blonde guy" (a cartoony Videogame MM Link image I had). Tongue

15... So what? No everyone got tweeter, if I can import tweets and save myself from typing twice the same message, so be it. Hahah, actually tweeter is the one taht syffers from Myspace, youtube and facebook exports of messages. xD

20... I do it, if the name or face rings a bell.
Kaynil
Kaynil
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:01 pm

#2 is funny I went to look for one Laugh
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down