Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChatBox and Username Change;plus Report button in Chat box

+2
Ruby
keemyasay
6 posters

Go down

ChatBox and Username Change;plus Report button in Chat box Empty ChatBox and Username Change;plus Report button in Chat box

Post by keemyasay Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:17 am

CHATBOX
I suggest toplace a report button in CBOX , I guess admin/s and moderators are not here 24/7 in the forum. So I guess the report button in the cbox can help them.

QUESTION: Clean what ?
ANSWER: The spams , flames , arguments , insults.

QUESTION: What benefits can we get if we have the report button?
ANSWER: More peaceful and clean chatbox.

USERNAME
I suggest that you should increase the price from 200FBF cash to 600 FBF cash OR MORE.

Because members will be able to change their usernames to their much more desired usernames. They can gain their uniqueness against other members easily.

On the other hand, we as members will be confuse on how can we familiarize our fellow forumers . If they keep changing their usernames, we won't be able to track down abusers and rule breakers. It will be chaos on our part.

So we need to increase the cash to lessen requests thanks ~
This is only a suggestion okay? And correct me if I'm wrong. Ok ? THANK YOU ~

Last edited by Ruby on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thread title ammended to include Chat box Report button idea)
keemyasay
keemyasay
Regular

Back to top Go down

ChatBox and Username Change;plus Report button in Chat box Empty Re: ChatBox and Username Change;plus Report button in Chat box

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:01 am

I guess you mean some form of allerting Staff if an issue is happening in Chat box and no Staff are logged into Chat at the time?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

ChatBox and Username Change;plus Report button in Chat box Empty Re: ChatBox and Username Change;plus Report button in Chat box

Post by keemyasay Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:29 am

Exactly Wink if there will be conflict , other problems.. we can easily report it.
keemyasay
keemyasay
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:36 am

I like that idea ; it might be possible to put something like 'Chat box Report tab Section ' on Main Forum where folks can alert us ; lets see what Admin say about this
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by keemyasay Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:32 am

I hope they'll agree , this is not a lame suggestion at all aye ? Wink
keemyasay
keemyasay
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:02 am

Like the idea , but surely the current system works ok , if no staff are on , send them a pm and the staff can review the log and take the appropriate action
Chelsea
Chelsea
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Good idea, but staff is usually on most of the time, but this idea wouldn't hurt Very Happy
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Thats not a bad idea. I was also thinking the same thing. Lol But great suggestions. Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:46 pm

The chatbox thing could be done. I'll get to work on that one since it's a good idea.

I don't agree with the Usernames thing though. The price is okay so that anyone who wishes to can request a username change. Plus not much people want to change their usernames.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:12 pm

No, I would not change my user name. I actually like PokemonRanger102. Very Happy But we don't really need the username thing changed.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:05 pm

We have this feature now installed. Have a look

ChatBox and Username Change;plus Report button in Chat box Fhwef10

Thank you for making your suggestion! Hope it gets well used Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by keemyasay Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:34 am

Thanks for implementing this *thumbs up* it'll really help !
keemyasay
keemyasay
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down