Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Created new account, now I need to link my Professional Services Page to the new account

2 posters

Go down

Created new account, now I need to link my Professional Services Page to the new account Empty Created new account, now I need to link my Professional Services Page to the new account

Post by jmcelvoy Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm

I decided to create a new FB profile for my Photography business. I want to keep my business friends separate from my regular friends. I have the profile setup, but now I'd like to link my Page(from the old Profile) to the new profile. Is there a way to do this?
jmcelvoy
jmcelvoy

Back to top Go down

Created new account, now I need to link my Professional Services Page to the new account Empty Re: Created new account, now I need to link my Professional Services Page to the new account

Post by Admin Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:35 pm

What do you mean? You want to switch the URL's? That's not possible.

However, you can choose a username for your page on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Your page must have at least 25 'likes', though!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Created new account, now I need to link my Professional Services Page to the new account Empty Re: Created new account, now I need to link my Professional Services Page to the new account

Post by jmcelvoy Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:43 am

I initially created a profile, say Profile1. Under that profile, I created a Page for my professional service. I have since decided to keep my friend and work separate, so I create a new profile, say Profile2. I now would like the page I created under Profile1 to be linked to Profile2. Is that possible?
jmcelvoy
jmcelvoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:52 pm

I think that's not possible. What you can do is tell your friends on Profile1 to add Profile2 as friend, but you cannot link Facebook accounts or transphere data from one account to other account.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down