Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chances of getting my facebook back?

2 posters

Go down

Chances of getting my facebook back? Empty Chances of getting my facebook back?

Post by Littlebitsofice Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Hello.
My name is Poppy.
Basically, I'm not going to lie to any of you.
I'm being bullied by some spiteful girls at my school. The whole group have decided to report me for being a fake account, of which I am not. Now my facebook has been disabled, WITHOUT WARNING! I have no alternative ways to contact my family.
It was all fine until 6pm this evening, now its disabled..
What are the chances of this getting restored?
I really need those contacts back, I'll never remember them all.

Many Thanks.
Poppy.
Littlebitsofice
Littlebitsofice
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Chances of getting my facebook back? Empty Re: Chances of getting my facebook back?

Post by iMeow Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Have you tried contacting Facebook? I highly doubt that your account could be disabled just from a group of people reporting you. I'm sure they'd look into who's reporting you first.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Chances of getting my facebook back? Empty Re: Chances of getting my facebook back?

Post by Littlebitsofice Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:23 am

How can I contact them to find out why? it said it disabled because i had a fake account.
Littlebitsofice
Littlebitsofice
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Were you e-mailed by Facebook? Or did it just say it when you logged in? Take a screenshot of it and show it, if you want.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down