Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I post on a freinds wall it doesn't show up in my recent activity that i have posted on their w

3 posters

Go down

When I post on a freinds wall it doesn't show up in my recent activity that i have posted on their w Empty When I post on a freinds wall it doesn't show up in my recent activity that i have posted on their w

Post by kewei988 Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm

When I post on a freinds wall it doesn't show up in my recent activity that i have posted on their wall... why?
kewei988
kewei988
Prospect

Back to top Go down

When I post on a freinds wall it doesn't show up in my recent activity that i have posted on their w Empty Re: When I post on a freinds wall it doesn't show up in my recent activity that i have posted on their w

Post by Admin Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Are you posting a wall post on their wall, or are you using an external application to do so (ie. Friend Interview)?

And this 'recent activity' you mention... you mean on your Wall or on your News Feed?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

When I post on a freinds wall it doesn't show up in my recent activity that i have posted on their w Empty Re: When I post on a freinds wall it doesn't show up in my recent activity that i have posted on their w

Post by kewei988 Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:09 am

yes.. i posting a wall post on their wall via laptop or iphone.
But my recent activity on my profile wall wont shows the "kewei wrote on xxx's wall"
how come??
kewei988
kewei988
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:20 am

Does it only happen when you post on one particular person's wall, or is it general (same with all your friends)?

Are you sure the story "[Comment] on xxx's wall" isn't showig up at the bottom of some of you posts on your Wall? Sometimes it doesn't go at the top because of photos or application stories.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kewei988 Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 am

comment on photo and status will shows..
but [comment.... on xxx's wall] won't show..
Eg: when i post a "happy birthday" on xxx's wall , it wont shows under my recent activities..
It's happen when i posting on every friend's wall..
kewei988
kewei988
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:34 am

I can't seem to find a way to edit that. I'll need your profile link to check what's up myself. Please post it between HIDE tags, like this...

Code:
[hide]Link here[/hide]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kewei988 Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:33 am

like this??
kewei988
kewei988
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kewei988 Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:34 am

oh.. can dy~..
kewei988
kewei988
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 am

Yes, like that Happy Eyes But please refrain from posting several times in a row, use the "Edit" button in case you need to add anything to your message Happy

I've sent you a request using one of my testing accounts, because I need to be your friend in order to see your wall. Please let me know once you accept it Wink

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:41 am

Since the user has not replied in 1 week, this topic has been moved from "Profile, Inbox, and Wall/Feeds Support" to "Awaiting Reply". If the Original Poster (OP) does not reply within 3 days, this topic will be then moved to "Solved". Please, only the OP may provide further feedback.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down