Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getting banned from adding too many friends

4 posters

Go down

getting banned from adding too many friends Empty getting banned from adding too many friends

Post by gloria556 Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Hi having a slight problem and I would really appreciate it if someone would be able to help.

When adding friends every now and again I get the 'do you know this person personally' and ten I click yes and the request sends. However every now and again I get the 'your request could not be sent for more information visit the help centre'

I have read up on this a lot and I know the reasons for this and that you can get banned from adding friends for violating rules. The thing that I have not found an answer to so far is can you get your account suspended without warning by continually adding people when the 'your request could not be sent' message appears a few times.

Many thanks
gloria556
gloria556

Back to top Go down

getting banned from adding too many friends Empty Re: getting banned from adding too many friends

Post by Admin Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Facebook added this ' security measure' not so long ago, for people to stop sending friend requests to strangers. Therefore, to prove you really know the person you're sending the request to, you must have some mutual friends with him/her.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

getting banned from adding too many friends Empty Re: getting banned from adding too many friends

Post by Logan Kale Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:44 pm

But having mutual friends doesn't prove you know someone personally. I have mutual friends with hundreds of people but didn't know them personally. Because of the way I live I am highly unlikely to have mutual friends with the people I know personally.
Logan Kale
Logan Kale
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:52 am

Moved from Friend to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down