Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked account

3 posters

Go down

Hacked account Empty My account got suspended because it was supected of a hacked account

Post by Nycgirl92 Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:50 pm

this is the message i get when i log in "Your account has been temporarily suspended

Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing."

I click on continue to enter the captcha for the security check..and click submit ,then step two is verify account it says "Your Account is Locked Temporarily
In order to regain access to your account, please contact our User Operations team."

so i contact them and e-mail but i get no e-mail back from them i checked my spam imbox,

what do i do?
Nycgirl92
Nycgirl92
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Hacked account Empty Re: Hacked account

Post by Ruby Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:57 am

It is suspected by Facebook that the computer may be infected so we need to know what the Protection is on that privately owned and only -used- by -you computer and when it was all last updated and full computer scans run.

Do you have any scan reports to show us please?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycgirl92 Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:26 am

Ruby wrote:It is suspected by Facebook that the computer may be infected so we need to know what the Protection is on that privately owned and only -used- by -you computer and when it was all last updated and full computer scans run.

Do you have any scan reports to show us please?

i meant it was suspected by me by accident i put in the wrong password multiple times and my ipod is a touch screen so i touched the wrong stuff at times..so by mistake i hit it sorry i forgot to mention this in my post..

Nycgirl92
Nycgirl92
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:30 am

Try this option

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or this

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycgirl92 Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:38 am

Ruby wrote:Try this option

or this

it gives me the same message aain when i reset my password that i told you above Your account has been temporarily suspended

Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing.

Nycgirl92
Nycgirl92
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycgirl92 Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:23 am

Okay seriously ruby your here helping them and you didn't even respond to my thread why is that?? This post of yours was made today and my last post was yesterday you should have answered what happened with my account no help is given To me
Nycgirl92
Nycgirl92
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Hacked account Empty Hacked account

Post by Admin Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:34 am

Nycgirl92 wrote:Okay seriously ruby your here helping them and you didn't even respond to my thread why is that?? This post of yours was made today and my last post was yesterday you should have answered what happened with my account no help is given To me

Did you take the time to read what's written before you register, and that you have agreed to?

We'd also like to kindly remind you that this is a non-profit community forum. We get nothing in return from Facebook, we have no Google ads to generate revenue, and we do not ask you for anything in return for our services. Therefore, if you wish to seek assistance here with your Facebook problems/issues, respect the member(s) who is/are trying to help you. Rudeness and bad attitudes will not be tolerated here on the forum, and failure to comply with the rules will result in a ban.

Neither Ruby or anyone here is online 24/7, and we have lots of people that just like you asking for help everyday. And I can ensure we do our to give quality & fast answers. So, please, be patient and wait for an answer to your topic. No need to invade other people's ones!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:18 am

I have split off from another thread the 'comment' you decided to put on that thread that is not yours; I have merged that comment with your present thread; I have decided that, due to your impatience and aggressive approach to us,plus even hijacking the thread of another member to 'further your own interests' I am sending this to the Solved Section; I for one will not tollerate such an approach that you have towards anyone and am taking appropriate action .

Maybe you and others will learn from this that ..... When you can communicate with us in a civil and courteous manner we can then see if we can help you

As the Listener says, we are not on line 24/7 ( and of interest, last night I was unable to get on line );

If you decide to post again in a courteous and civil manner we will see if / how we can help you

Sent to Solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down