Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Page and Liking other business pages

2 posters

Go down

Fan Page and Liking other business pages Empty Fan Page and Liking other business pages

Post by advisor Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:29 pm

I am about to to convert to the /businessname and would like to like other business pages like /officedepot or whatever. Will I be able to be a fan of business pages once I convert to the vanity URL? I have 25 fans now.
Thanks for all of the help!
advisor
advisor
Regular

Back to top Go down

Fan Page and Liking other business pages Empty Re: Fan Page and Liking other business pages

Post by Admin Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Sure, why wouldn't you Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Fan Page and Liking other business pages Empty Re: Fan Page and Liking other business pages

Post by advisor Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:57 pm

How is it that I fan something from my business page and not my personal account? I don't see how to fan a business page from my business page?
advisor
advisor
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:10 pm

advisor wrote:How is it that I fan something from my business page and not my personal account? I don't see how to fan a business page from my business page?

That's not possible, you can only 'like'/'fan' pages with your personall account Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by advisor Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:24 pm

I was afraid of that. thanks mucho
advisor
advisor
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:28 pm

De 'nado' Tongue

=> Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down