Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I like other business pages on behalf of my business page

2 posters

Go down

How do I like other business pages on behalf of my business page Empty How do I like other business pages on behalf of my business page

Post by MulderDSM Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm wanting to like other business pages on behalf of my business. When I go to search box and pull up another business page and click on their like button, it ends up liking the page on my personal account and not on my business page.

I can't figure how to like another business on behalf of my business, not me personally.
MulderDSM
MulderDSM

Back to top Go down

How do I like other business pages on behalf of my business page Empty Re: How do I like other business pages on behalf of my business page

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:57 pm

You need to go to Account -> Use Facebook as Page -> Switch before 'liking' another page. Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How do I like other business pages on behalf of my business page Empty Re: How do I like other business pages on behalf of my business page

Post by MulderDSM Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Thanks so much!
MulderDSM
MulderDSM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:36 pm

No problem. Wink

Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down