Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tried to add too many Friends... my facebook account has been disabled !

4 posters

Go down

Tried to add too many Friends... my facebook account has been disabled ! Empty Tried to add too many Friends... my facebook account has been disabled !

Post by shahrookh007 Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:46 pm

i m using avira antivirus
is it possible t restore my account again or not
thnxx in advance Very Happy

Title clarified

Last edited by Ruby on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
shahrookh007
shahrookh007

Back to top Go down

Tried to add too many Friends... my facebook account has been disabled ! Empty Re: Tried to add too many Friends... my facebook account has been disabled !

Post by Ruby Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:02 pm

With respect, you give us absolutely no clues as to why your account has been disabled so can you tell us a bit more please?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Tried to add too many Friends... my facebook account has been disabled ! Empty Re: Tried to add too many Friends... my facebook account has been disabled !

Post by shahrookh007 Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:19 pm

because i was seeking to add more frinds just nothing more
shahrookh007
shahrookh007

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:25 pm

This is regrettably an issue we cannot help you with; Facebook has limits on who you can add as Friends and how many

You will probably have to wait until their 'coolling off' period ends....

I am shifting this to Friends etc section from Hacked Section
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Ruby is correct here. There is no quick way to get your account back. Facebook will decide if/when you get it back.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:02 am

What does your antivirus have anything to do with adding friends? Were you the one who added them, or someone else used your account to do it?

And are you blocked, disabled or roadblocked?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shahrookh007 Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:42 am

yes som i hav added and som has sent me request
i dont kno wat to do now
shahrookh007
shahrookh007

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:48 am

Moved from Friend to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down