Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help me reactivate my Facebook account - 419 scam :(

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please help me reactivate my Facebook account - 419 scam :( - Page 2 Empty Re: Please help me reactivate my Facebook account - 419 scam :(

Post by andrianamatsangou Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Wow! Did they email you about it or did you just try to sign in?
andrianamatsangou
andrianamatsangou
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Please help me reactivate my Facebook account - 419 scam :( - Page 2 Empty Re: Please help me reactivate my Facebook account - 419 scam :(

Post by andrianamatsangou Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Ruby - I'm going to just wait a bit to see if they give it back, if not I'll sort out more scans. Thanks anyway Happy
andrianamatsangou
andrianamatsangou
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by zaraw Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:42 pm

They emailed me...stating they had changed my password and restored my email contacts. It was about 2.5 weeks for me. So perhaps, the best thing is to just be patient.

I know that's hard and quite frustrating to do.
zaraw
zaraw
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:10 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by andrianamatsangou Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:56 am

I still do not have access to my Facebook account but I don't think there's anything else I can do to speed up the process; I think I just have to wait and see what happens now Sad

Considered unsolved, moved back to Hacked Accounts.
andrianamatsangou
andrianamatsangou
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:00 pm

andrianamatsangou wrote:I still do not have access to my Facebook account but I don't think there's anything else I can do to speed up the process; I think I just have to wait and see what happens now Sad

Considered unsolved, moved back to Hacked Accounts.

Lets be optimistic..

try

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also; you have completey shut down that computer haven't you and rebooted it? Plus did you try to access Facebook using a completely different browser yet?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by andrianamatsangou Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 am

Yes I have tried all those things. I think it's more to do with Facebook reactivating my account. They emailed me last week again asking for proper ID with clearer details so I scanned and sent them driving license. That was on Friday...still no word...
andrianamatsangou
andrianamatsangou
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:45 pm

andrianamatsangou wrote:Yes I have tried all those things. I think it's more to do with Facebook reactivating my account. They emailed me last week again asking for proper ID with clearer details so I scanned and sent them driving license. That was on Friday...still no word...

Of interest, do you have any other 'Official' ID you can scan to send them ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by andrianamatsangou Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 pm

I wouldnt want to send them my passport. Why?
andrianamatsangou
andrianamatsangou
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 pm

andrianamatsangou wrote:I wouldnt want to send them my passport. Why?

I see no reason why you cannot scan the Passport and send a copy of the scan?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by andrianamatsangou Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 pm

They haven't said to me that my driving license isn't good enough, it's a form of ID just as official as a passport
andrianamatsangou
andrianamatsangou
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:17 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by andrianamatsangou Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 pm

My Facebook account was returned to me 2 days ago Very Happy so although this thread didn't actually resolve much, yes it can be deleted. Thanks!
andrianamatsangou
andrianamatsangou
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 pm

andrianamatsangou wrote:My Facebook account was returned to me 2 days ago Very Happy so although this thread didn't actually resolve much, yes it can be deleted. Thanks!

Delighted to know that you now have pocession of your Facebook account!!

I will move this back to the Hacked section temporarily for you to reassure us that you have

1) Ensured your Facebook account Password is now something really 'impossible' for anyone to even try to guess and that the Password is not saved anywhere on the computer but somewhere private for you .

2) you have changed your email passwords to something again completely un-noteworthy and that you have made a note of the password somewhere other than on the computer

3) That you have run full computer scans with the Avast Antivirus Program and the Superantispyware and Malwarebytes Programs once you have fully updated each

4) That the scans came back with 'clean' reports

Many thanks in anticipation

Moved back to Hacked from AR for the feedback
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2