Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New message system - old messages gone

2 posters

Go down

New message system - old messages gone Empty New message system - old messages gone

Post by eric.mihelcich Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 pm

I was recently upgraded to the new message system on Facebook. A lot of my old messages have disappeared. Is there any way to get my old messages back? When I say a lot have disappeared, I mean like 90% of my old messages are gone. I never delete any messages.
eric.mihelcich
eric.mihelcich

Back to top Go down

New message system - old messages gone Empty Re: New message system - old messages gone

Post by Tim Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:24 am

Hello,

What 'new message system' do you mean? Can you kindly provide a screenshot?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

New message system - old messages gone Empty Re: New message system - old messages gone

Post by eric.mihelcich Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:33 am

Where all the conversations are grouped into one message. So instead of having 100 separate messages with different subjects, all my conversations with each person are grouped into one conversation per person. There is no subject.
eric.mihelcich
eric.mihelcich

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Apologies for the extra long delay; your reply must have gotten lost in my emails. Sorry about that.

This is part of Facebook's new message system. However, old correspondents from each contact should still be available if you scroll all the way up.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down