Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how i can place a simple ad on Facebook to promoting someone elses product as an affiliate

3 posters

Go down

how i can place a simple ad on Facebook to promoting someone elses product as an affiliate Empty how i can place a simple ad on Facebook to promoting someone elses product as an affiliate

Post by Quattro Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:23 pm

I am totally flummoxed by trying to understand how i can place a simple ad on Facebook to promoting someone elses product as an affiliate. I dont understand the options and the language, eg, "Bids" and "Pay per Click" are unfamiliar to me. You cannot contact Facebook by phone to speak to anyone which is really awful. I want to run a campaign but it all seems so difficult. What on earth can I do. Sad

Title amended to reflect users needs, as they seek to promote a product via Facebook and not get rid of ads on Facebook

Last edited by Ruby on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Quattro
Quattro

Back to top Go down

how i can place a simple ad on Facebook to promoting someone elses product as an affiliate Empty Re: how i can place a simple ad on Facebook to promoting someone elses product as an affiliate

Post by Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:21 pm

These links may help Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

how i can place a simple ad on Facebook to promoting someone elses product as an affiliate Empty Re: how i can place a simple ad on Facebook to promoting someone elses product as an affiliate

Post by Fayde Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:08 am

Moved from Other Problem to Awaiting Reply

There has been no reply of this being solved for over a week.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved, and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Quattro Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:42 pm

I still need to keep this problem open - was unable to respond before

Moved back.
Quattro
Quattro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:33 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply

There has been no reply of this being solved for over a week.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved, and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice.

Have you read TL's Post yet? If you need info on the payments check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you want to know what the: Pay Per Click and Bid and Budget Means, I'll give info on the Payment part (3. Campaigns, Pricing and Scheduling). The Account Currency is what currency you're paying, the account time zone is the time, the budget is how much you are willing to use per day or for the whole time you are showing the ad, the schedule is the time you want to start and it to end and you can choose it to go on forever till you cancel it and for the pricing part in advance you can choose your payment for the amount of money you choose to pay for everytime it appears 1000 times or everytime someone clicks on it and in the simple mode it gives you a suggested bid of how much you should pay per click. The more you bid, the more likely it will show in the ad sections.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down