Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting my biz page to others' profiles

3 posters

Go down

Posting my biz page to others' profiles Empty Posting my biz page to others' profiles

Post by MsBirdie Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi, FB Forum!

A friend and I agreed to cross-promote our FB biz pages on each other's biz page walls. She was able to link her biz page with her biz page profile photo to my biz page wall, but when I try to link my biz page to her biz page's profile, I can't get my biz page photo to come up on her wall. All I get is the FB link to my biz page with my biz page name. Can you help?

Thanks a million! <3
MsBirdie
MsBirdie
Regular

Back to top Go down

Posting my biz page to others' profiles Empty Re: Posting my biz page to others' profiles

Post by Poke Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 pm

is your photo to big or something. Try reposting the picture again on her wall. It might just be a FB bug problem. if not i think you should report to FB team and ask them why. Hope this helps so far. Happy take care

Poke
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Posting my biz page to others' profiles Empty Posting my biz page to others' profiles

Post by MsBirdie Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Thanks Poke,

I don't think it's too big, but maybe it is. Hers looks bigger than mine. I've tried it twice ~ will go for it once again! Appreciate your help, Facebook Forum !
MsBirdie
MsBirdie
Regular

Back to top Go down

Posting my biz page to others' profiles Empty Re: Posting my biz page to others' profiles

Post by Poke Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:47 pm

oh, try renewing the picture by posting a new one. if that does not work contact facebook!

Regards,

Poke.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Biz Page means Facebook Page or External Website? >:o
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MsBirdie Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi Poke,

It looks like I had to "refresh" my biz page, then copy the link. It has worked and I'm in business!

Thanks for all your help,

dsaliter
MsBirdie
MsBirdie
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Glad that i can help you! have a nice day! Happy

Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Good job, Poke! Tongue

Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down