Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

duplicate posting from single posting

2 posters

Go down

duplicate posting from single posting Empty duplicate posting from single posting

Post by snowflakx Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:47 pm

I have as many as 12 duplicate entries from a single entry n FB. I have high speed internet, but I wouldn't say that is to blame, because it comes and goes. I searched around and thought I'd finally found the ultimate answer and that was to always go to the "most recent" tab. That appeared to work for a while, but now, postings I hide reappear in duplicate.
snowflakx
snowflakx

Back to top Go down

duplicate posting from single posting Empty Re: duplicate posting from single posting

Post by Fayde Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:22 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

duplicate posting from single posting Empty Re: duplicate posting from single posting

Post by snowflakx Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:32 am

FB has to be the most difficult website to get any type of tech help. I receive as many as 12 entries on my FB from a single post from a friend. Why is this happening. It has to be a glitch with FB.
snowflakx
snowflakx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down