Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FaceBook Group issues

4 posters

Go down

FaceBook Group issues Empty FaceBook Group issues

Post by turk00111 Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:13 am

Hey,

I am an admin along with two other people to my facebook group. A couple of weeks ago our group chat button went missing. But the group chat box was still at the bottom. But when one of us or any member tries to send a message it comes back as this "Your chat message wasn't sent because 'group name' is offline". And has been doing this for the last couple of weeks.

Then Just recently i have tried to edit our basic info. The page loads ads everything else. But the basic info tab when click. Wont load it. It just shows Half blank blue on top and half blank white on bottom with the adds to the sides and everything else. But when i click on all members tab it works or profile picture tab it works.

If you have any idea what is wrong plz help as soon as possible. Me and the rest of my group want to chat with each other and i want to edit the group info but cant. Plz help.
turk00111
turk00111

Back to top Go down

FaceBook Group issues Empty Re: FaceBook Group issues

Post by Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Are all of your members having the same issue as well?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by turk00111 Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Yes, the whole group is experiencing this issue. I even asked a few of my friends if i could add them to see if new members have this issue too. They said yes and after i added them they said the group chat button was gone. And when they sent a message it said "Your chat message wasn't sent because 'group name' is offline".
turk00111
turk00111

Back to top Go down

Post by coolguy420 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Hey,

I am an admin along with two other people to my facebook group. A couple of weeks ago our group chat button went missing. But the group chat box was still at the bottom. But when one of us or any member tries to send a message it comes back as this "Your chat message wasn't sent because 'group name' is offline". And has been doing this for the last couple of weeks.

Please help.
coolguy420
coolguy420

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:35 am

Hello,

Are you still experiencing the problem?

Moved from Groups etc support
Tim
Tim
Administrator