Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make sure Facebook

Go down

Make sure Facebook Empty Make sure Facebook

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:20 pm

I joined to my Facebook account with others PC's. Always knowing what I did and deleting the history of the browser in the end. At this moments I thought of using only my account on my computer. Then I would like to make Facebook more safer than before. I will not use anymore my account in others places. I changed my password of my Facebook. I would like to have total and absolute control from my PC. Anyone of here can help me?

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Make sure Facebook Empty Re: Make sure Facebook

Post by Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Enable login alerts. Very Happy Account -> Account Settings -> Account Security -> When a new computer or mobile device logs into this account.

Everytime you login with a different browser or location, you'll be asked to give that PC a name. Then you'll get a SMS and e-mail notification to inform you of such event. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Thank you. I also want to change my secret answer, where can I do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Have you chose and written your secret answer already? If so, you can change it twice (for obvious security reasons). Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:25 pm

I've a secret answer already. I changed it two times I think but I don't know perfectly. Anyway thank you for your attention. The reason of this is because I joined to my Facebook account in one of my family's house and I'll not join anymore in others places for security reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 pm

No problem. Why Facebook doesn't allow this is, as mentioned, for security reasons. Let's say a hacker gets in your account, and e-mail account. The only way to get your account back is using your security answer. If the hacker could change it, then it'd be impossible to get back on it. Very Happy

Solved Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down