Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Company Facebook Page - Requires Login to be viewed

2 posters

Go down

Company Facebook Page  - Requires Login to be viewed Empty Company Facebook Page - Requires Login to be viewed

Post by dalbeck Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Hello,

I am having an issue with a client of mine. His Facebook fan page is live and has fans, but if you are not logged in and you click on the link you are redirected to the Facebook home page to login. I can't seem to find anywhere in the page settings to disable this from happening. I have tried searching Facebook and Google but no luck just yet. If anyone can provide any insight that would be great!

The link is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks everyone!
dalbeck
dalbeck

Back to top Go down

Company Facebook Page  - Requires Login to be viewed Empty Re: Company Facebook Page - Requires Login to be viewed

Post by Admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Hello,

Make sure there are no country or age restrictions. Edit Page => Manage Permissions (Tab) => Country Restrictions and Age Restrictions. Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Company Facebook Page  - Requires Login to be viewed Empty Re: Company Facebook Page - Requires Login to be viewed

Post by dalbeck Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Ah, thank you so much! The Age Restriction was set to 17+.. thank you so much!
dalbeck
dalbeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Page is indeed visible now, glad I could help. Wink

Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down