Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business Page: Admin Rights gone/ Now Whole Page Gone

4 posters

Go down

Business Page: Admin Rights gone/ Now Whole Page Gone Empty Business Page: Admin Rights gone/ Now Whole Page Gone

Post by md1040 Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:48 pm

I was the creator and administrator for a business page having 1000+ fans. Suddenly a few days ago I go into the page and my Admin rights are not there anymore. I am the only Adminstrator for the business page. I reported the problem to Facebook. Now I logged into Facebook and the whole page for the business ( a club) is gone. Has anybody else had this happen or know what's going and how to get it back up? The page had a lot of fans and pictures and events. Thanks for any help!
md1040
md1040

Back to top Go down

Business Page: Admin Rights gone/ Now Whole Page Gone Empty Re: Business Page: Admin Rights gone/ Now Whole Page Gone

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Moved from General to Pages Support. Please ask for help in the correct section. Happy

Can we have the link to your page, please? Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Business Page: Admin Rights gone/ Now Whole Page Gone Empty Same case with my Facebook page- login to admin not possible

Post by manthanshroff Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:46 am

Hi,

Today I too am facing the same issue with my page. There are a total of 5 administrators on this page. None of them are able to login to the page. My page's link is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It too has more than 1200 fans.

It all started in the morning today. One of the co-admins inquired if I have created 2 more admins. I told her that I haven't. Then we asked the other admins as well. So I went on to the admin page and removed them as administrator (Point to be noticed is that I had admin access until this point of time). But before I could have pressed the Save Changes button, my admin access was gone. Thinking that it might be a technical snag, I logged in with the details of the other admin. She too wasn't able to login to the admin area. Slowly 4 out of 5 admins lost their access. We haven't yet tried with the primary administrator (lst one left) for the fear that it too will lose access.

Is it a technical snag or my page has been hacked? If it is hacked, is there a way I can get my page back. It is very important for our business.

Can this technical snag lead to my page getting deleted, like yours? I have heard that in most cases the pages are not reinstated. Please someone help.
manthanshroff
manthanshroff

Back to top Go down

Business Page: Admin Rights gone/ Now Whole Page Gone Empty Re: Business Page: Admin Rights gone/ Now Whole Page Gone

Post by Tim Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:44 am

(Directed to both members)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down