Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adding user access for someone to post to my account

2 posters

Go down

adding user access for someone to post to my account Empty adding user access for someone to post to my account

Post by dustincannon Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 pm

If I am going to have a company do regular Facebook updates for me is it possible within Facebook to add additional users who have their own username and password and who will not be blocked when Facebook sees they are logging in from a different ip?

thank you.

Dustin
dustincannon
dustincannon
Prospect

Back to top Go down

adding user access for someone to post to my account Empty Re: adding user access for someone to post to my account

Post by Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:05 pm

It's adviced that several people with different IP's don't use the same account... that's what Pages are for.

I'm not sure if you can turn off account security for the IP thing. Someone else may be of greater help. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

adding user access for someone to post to my account Empty Re: adding user access for someone to post to my account

Post by dustincannon Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Thank you. I only need someone to post to my fan pages but to post to pages you still need to log in to the account. Is there a different process for pages?
dustincannon
dustincannon
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Yes. That person can create his own account, add you as friend and then you can add him as admin on Edit Page => Admins. He will be able to login as your page and update its status as well. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dustincannon Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Thank you!
dustincannon
dustincannon
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:56 pm

No problem. Wink

Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down