Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirmed Account was already verified but still cannot access my account

2 posters

Go down

Confirmed Account was already verified but still cannot access my account Empty Confirmed Account was already verified but still cannot access my account

Post by Dhanes29 Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Yesterday I can access my account perfectly, until I asked my sister to check my facebook account for me which is on different location than on the computer I normally used. Today, I received the "confirm your account" message, which I did, through text message but still receive "Please provide a response on security check".

Please help. I even tried using different browser, deleting cache but still the same thing. Right now, I am using different ID. please help
Dhanes29
Dhanes29

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Account was already verified but still cannot access my account Empty Re: Confirmed Account was already verified but still cannot access my account

Post by Ruby Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:51 am

We think there is a Facebook glitch; hopefully Facebook Admin will deal with it whey they return to work today....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Account was already verified but still cannot access my account Empty Re: Confirmed Account was already verified but still cannot access my account

Post by Ruby Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 am

No feedback from OP so sent to Solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down