Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot Change Fanpage Profile Photo with New Viewer

2 posters

Go down

Cannot Change Fanpage Profile Photo with New Viewer Empty Cannot Change Fanpage Profile Photo with New Viewer

Post by flaghand Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Help. I'm pulling my hair out. Ever since FB added the new photo viewer, I cannot change my fanpage profile picture by using the "make profile picture" button in the viewer. Normally I go to my profile pictures photo album, click on the photo I want, then click on "make profile picture". I get a confirmation screen, click okay, but nothing changes. This only happens in my FANPAGE, not my personal page.

Has anybody else had this problem or know of a way to fix it?
I've reported it to FB with no response.
flaghand
flaghand

Back to top Go down

Cannot Change Fanpage Profile Photo with New Viewer Empty Re: Cannot Change Fanpage Profile Photo with New Viewer

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi, try using the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Cannot Change Fanpage Profile Photo with New Viewer Empty Re: Cannot Change Fanpage Profile Photo with New Viewer

Post by flaghand Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Hmmmm. Doesn't seem to work. I'm on a Mac, using the latest version of Firefox with Greasemonkey installed.

Any ideas?

...even if it did work, any idea why I can't change my Fanpage profile photo using the new viewer, but I CAN change my personal page profile photo?
flaghand
flaghand

Back to top Go down

Post by flaghand Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Listener - Never mind. After several attempts I got it to work. Thanks. Glasses
flaghand
flaghand

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Awesome. Very Happy

Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down