Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's response time for a reported page

3 posters

Go down

Facebook's response time for a reported page Empty Facebook's response time for a reported page

Post by taylorhayward Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:14 pm

I reported a page as a duplicate of our business page on Facebook using their standard inline form, and I'm wondering roughly how long it will take them to respond to the request? A week, a month? I just don't know.

Taylor Hayward
Web Developer
80 Magazine Street
Cambridge, MA 02139

[Link Removed]
taylorhayward
taylorhayward

Back to top Go down

Facebook's response time for a reported page Empty Re: Facebook's response time for a reported page

Post by Tim Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Hi Taylor,

I don't have the exact amount of time on me, since their response times seems to vary. You can probably expect to wait at least a couple of weeks though for them to take action.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Facebook's response time for a reported page Empty Re: Facebook's response time for a reported page

Post by Tim Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by taylorhayward Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:35 pm

All set. I got someone who has a connection in the company to move things through.
taylorhayward
taylorhayward

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:14 pm

taylorhayward wrote:All set. I got someone who has a connection in the company to move things through.

Therefore assumed solved

Please do repost on a new thread if it all goes' pear-shaped'!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down