Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Profile disabled

3 posters

Go down

Personal Profile disabled Empty Personal Profile disabled

Post by neomaxpayne Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:32 am

Hi,
My personal facebook profile which I have been using for last 4-5 years has been disabled and when I filled the details on this page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I got this reply from the facebook team

Hi,

Your account has been disabled because we have determined that you are not representing yourself authentically on Facebook. Fake accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts must abide by the following policies:

• You must provide your real first name and last name.
• Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
• Profiles created to represent celebrities, pets, ideas, or inanimate objects are strictly prohibited.
• Profiles created for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly prohibited.

People on Facebook want to interact with their real friends and the people they know in the real world. Since fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the site.

Please note that your report will be used to help us identify any bugs in our system; however, we will not be able to respond to your inquiry or provide any further information about your violation or the security systems we have in place. This decision is final and cannot be appealed.

Thanks for your understanding,

Please help me as that was my real profile and I even had my mobile number registered on that facebook profile. What can I do to get it back.
neomaxpayne
neomaxpayne
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Personal Profile disabled Empty Re: Personal Profile disabled

Post by Ruby Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:24 am

Have you tried

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by neomaxpayne Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:21 am

Thanks for the reply, I was also looking for a way to send my ID proof but how do you I send my ID proof to the facebook team, I mean where should I send my ID proof
neomaxpayne
neomaxpayne
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by neomaxpayne Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 am

could anyone please help
neomaxpayne
neomaxpayne
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Personal Profile disabled Empty Disabled account

Post by neomaxpayne Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 am

someone just reported my profile as fake which I had been using for 4 years...and facebook has disabled it without any warning or without asking me ID proof etc...they just disabled it , please can anyone tell me how to respond to them...
neomaxpayne
neomaxpayne
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Personal Profile disabled Empty Is there a way to know who reported me

Post by neomaxpayne Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:20 pm

My personal facebook account has been disabled as someone reported it as fake. Is there any way to know who has reported me as fake.??
neomaxpayne
neomaxpayne
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:32 pm

no i think it is anoymons.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Topics split and merged; Please do not post in different sections about this as it does not help others to help you and only helps to confuse the issue

Have you had an email from Facebook about this?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by neomaxpayne Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:18 am

No, I didn't receive any email from facebook before it was disabled, but after filling the form [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I got this reply from the facebook team

Hi,

Your account has been disabled because we have determined that you are not representing yourself authentically on Facebook. Fake accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts must abide by the following policies:

• You must provide your real first name and last name.
• Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
• Profiles created to represent celebrities, pets, ideas, or inanimate objects are strictly prohibited.
• Profiles created for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly prohibited.

People on Facebook want to interact with their real friends and the people they know in the real world. Since fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the site.

Please note that your report will be used to help us identify any bugs in our system; however, we will not be able to respond to your inquiry or provide any further information about your violation or the security systems we have in place. This decision is final and cannot be appealed.

Thanks for your understanding,

This is already written at top of this thread.
neomaxpayne
neomaxpayne
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:31 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by neomaxpayne Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:24 pm

I still need help...but i guess no one is able to help me Sad
neomaxpayne
neomaxpayne
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content