Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

facebooks new account information download

2 posters

Go down

facebooks new account information download Empty facebooks new account information download

Post by mcopeland Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Will this account feature report/download include content I have deleted?? (messages, pictures, wall posts, etc). Also will it include information from past "friends" who are now on your block list? Thanks
mcopeland
mcopeland

Back to top Go down

facebooks new account information download Empty Re: facebooks new account information download

Post by Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Nope, you get a .ZIP file, you decompress it and you'll get a folder named as your Facebook ID. Open it, you'll have 2 folders, a HTML document and a Read Me note. The HTML folder includes your wall, profile, messages and albums, and the Photos one, your pictures.

You won't get any deleted content in there. Once you hit the 'Remove' button (and since there's no Undo), the post is removed from Facebook's database, which is what Facebook uses to get all your info.

Hope it's clear enough Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

facebooks new account information download Empty Re: facebooks new account information download

Post by mcopeland Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Thanks You~~ Relieves my mind cause I'd like to have the archieve but has a harassment stint with my sister ex-bf who is now blocked, so dont want any of that BS in my zip folder... reliving it, is not worth it Happy SO THANKS! Happy Have a wonderful day!
mcopeland
mcopeland

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Glad I could help! Very Happy

=> Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down