Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My account is evidently fake, news to me,

3 posters

Go down

My account is evidently fake, news to me,  Empty My account is evidently fake, news to me,

Post by noahr94 Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 am

My Facebook account was reported fake....and of course its not.

So whenever i log on it prompts me to give my phone number so i can get an activation code, to my luck i do not have a phone, and my parents do not want me using theirs cause they dont want spam.

My account is not fake, please help, what do I do?

Last edited by Ruby on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Caps and a 'disguised expletive' removed)
noahr94
noahr94

Back to top Go down

My account is evidently fake, news to me,  Empty Re: My account is evidently fake, news to me,

Post by Ruby Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:04 am

You had an email from Facebook ?

What did it say?

And, I assume you do own a phone of some kind even if it is a mobile one..yes?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

My account is evidently fake, news to me,  Empty Re: My account is evidently fake, news to me,

Post by noahr94 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 am

not email, alert

Please Confirm This Is Your Real Profile
Someone on Facebook reported this profile as fake. If this report is incorrect, please select 'This is my real profile' to verify your identity.

If this profile is fake, deactivate it immediately to avoid further action.
noahr94
noahr94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:31 pm

noahr94 wrote:not email, alert

Please Confirm This Is Your Real Profile
Someone on Facebook reported this profile as fake. If this report is incorrect, please select 'This is my real profile' to verify your identity.

If this profile is fake, deactivate it immediately to avoid further action.

So; you of course select
If this report is incorrect, please select 'This is my real profile' to verify your identity.

Also you are discussing your Parents? May one ask how old you are according to Facebook ?

If a phone number is needed I guess as a' child ' you , like many out there, have a Mobile phone?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by noahr94 Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:22 pm

No, im 17 almost 18. I dont have a phone cause my broke, and well...im broke.
This is pathetic.
noahr94
noahr94

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakuraa Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 pm

I am having this same issue myself, exactly. lol Is there any results for it, or any way to solve it? I've tried everything..

[edit;]

Disregard what I said. I found out a solution; have one of your friends help you out and tell you the code. Use their number to get the code (if they're willing) and put it in. That's the only way you're going to get it back [really]. Sad
Zakuraa
Zakuraa

Back to top Go down

Post by noahr94 Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:08 am

haha, anyone wanna lemme use their #?
noahr94
noahr94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:56 am

Zakuraa wrote:I am having this same issue myself, exactly. lol Is there any results for it, or any way to solve it? I've tried everything..

[edit;]

Disregard what I said. I found out a solution; have one of your friends help you out and tell you the code. Use their number to get the code (if they're willing) and put it in. That's the only way you're going to get it back [really]. Sad

Thanks for the 'suggestion'!!
@norahr94ask a school friend maybe?

@Zakuraa
PS if you want help with your Facebook account please start a fresh thread in this section
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:25 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down