Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fake account

3 posters

Go down

fake account Empty fake account

Post by benntenn Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Hi I've never had facebook account and today I opened my mail and found out that I've just been registered and all ready had a bunch of friends (lots of accepted invitations) I tried to send a report or block it in some way but I couldn't.It asks for my login and I don't know the user name nor password I just had a confirmation link which I followed but nothing happened.Can you help me please to contact facebook somehow so I can sort this out.
Also one important thing: wile I was checking my mail accidentally I logged out and when I tried to log in my password was changed!!!
I did the necessary things to re-change my password but I'm afraid that it might happened again.Please I'm very upset about this please if you could help.
benntenn
benntenn
Prospect

Back to top Go down

fake account Empty Re: fake account

Post by benntenn Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 am

Hi can you please erase Facebook account that someone created in my name and used my mail and is changing all my paswords using some PDM keyloger what ever the hell that is.
benntenn
benntenn
Prospect

Back to top Go down

fake account Empty impostor profile form

Post by benntenn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:35 am

Hi I'm trying to write the form that is used to report fake account if you don't have facebook account which I never had and I'm confused a bit, it asks for impostor url and the name, if I knew that I could resolve this my self, I wouldn't need them! so please what should I write under that? let me remind you that I just have the two new(!) confirmation mails and I haven't used the links, the old one (yes, I have three confirmation mails!), isn't working anymore but when I used it it asked for password which I didn't have it.Can you please explain me how to do this?
benntenn
benntenn
Prospect

Back to top Go down

fake account Empty Keylogger on Computer

Post by Poke Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:57 pm

benntenn wrote: Hi can you please erase Facebook account that someone created in my name and used my mail and is changing all my paswords using some PDM keyloger what ever the hell that is.

We can not delete your facebook account. We can only delete your facebookforum account thats a difference. Wink
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Topics merged; please explain exactly what help you need with Facebook as this is really confusing !!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Posts split from 'delete my Facebook account' and merged with previously posted topic

Your comments suggest you have a very serious problem with your computer!!

Do you wish to find out .....or are not not bothered ?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down