Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAST TRY ... can someone help ? Posts on WALL not visible

3 posters

Go down

LAST TRY ... can someone help ? Posts on WALL not visible  Empty LAST TRY ... can someone help ? Posts on WALL not visible

Post by mirko.stanisa Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:51 am

Hello

I am hoping so desperately that someone can help me HERE ..

I have a private profile on facebook and I have a "page" (BOXEE FORUM DEUTSCHLAND) which I am running seperately for one of my forums
This Forum is called BOXEE FORUM and is a KUNENA Forum based on Joomla 1.5

I have now the following issue:

I linked the page of BOXEE FORUM DEUTSCHLAND to my private Profile !
If I jump from my private Profile to this page I see not any single post of the BOXEE FORUM DEUTSCHLAND Wall

BUT .. if I log in (as the owner of the page BOXEE FORUM DEUTSCHLAND) seperately I can see many posts on the wall !!!

Why can't I see the posts from my private profile ? Do I have to set some settings on the BOXEE FORUM DEUTSCHLAND page to PUBLIC or whatever ? How can I do that (whatever is necessary)

Many thanks in advance for any helpful hint ! <3 <3 <3 <3
mirko.stanisa
mirko.stanisa
Prospect

Back to top Go down

LAST TRY ... can someone help ? Posts on WALL not visible  Empty Re: LAST TRY ... can someone help ? Posts on WALL not visible

Post by Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Hey,

With all due respect, why did you title this topic 'Last try'? This seems to be your first post here, so be a little more patient. Wink

Now back to your problem... what does a forum have to do with this? You mean that when you login with your personal account you can't see your page's posts?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

LAST TRY ... can someone help ? Posts on WALL not visible  Empty Re: LAST TRY ... can someone help ? Posts on WALL not visible

Post by mirko.stanisa Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:24 am

I'm sorry .. I said last try cause I posted this issue in some other forums .
Here it is really the first post .. so ok ... sorry

Yes... that is exactly the problem. When I log in with my personal account I can not see any posts (maybe if you like you try what you see - I guess you are also seeing no posts - please go to boxee forum deutschland - nothing on the wall right ?)

But when I directly log in with the email adress of that wall I see all posts on the wall !
mirko.stanisa
mirko.stanisa
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:29 am

Please leave the link to that page. Wink

Also, I don't know if you're familiar with the Login as page feature. If you go on your page, you'll see something like Login as [Name of page], and you'll then be able to use Facebook as such. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mirko.stanisa Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:33 am

The link is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOGIN as page is something I haven't tried before .. let me test it ...
Thank you
mirko.stanisa
mirko.stanisa
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mirko.stanisa Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:35 am

Where on my page is exactly what you described above ....

"If you go on your page, you'll see something like Login as [Name of page], and you'll then be able to use Facebook as such."

mirko.stanisa
mirko.stanisa
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:40 am

I'm sorry .. I said last try cause I posted this issue in some other forums .

What happened to those threads you started on other forums? Did you get any replies and what type of Forum did you post on?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mirko.stanisa Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:22 pm

I asked admins of the KUNENA plattform cause my posts come out of a KUNENA forum and I asked the admin of AUTOTWEET cause my posts are automatically postet out of the forum to facebook . They all had no idea and suggested to find a facebook forum ... so here I am an need your help please !

mirko.stanisa
mirko.stanisa
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:36 pm

mirko.stanisa wrote:Where on my page is exactly what you described above ....

"If you go on your page, you'll see something like Login as [Name of page], and you'll then be able to use Facebook as such."
Firstly, make sure there are no restrictions whatsoever for your wall. Go to Edit Page => Manage Permissions => Page Visibility. Unmark the Only admins can see this Page box, make sure there are no Country or Age Restrictions and that Wall Tab Shows is set to Only Posts by Page. Make sure to also mark the Users can write or post content on the wall box.

Secondly, indeed, wall posts aren't showing up for regular members. I all see in your wall is 3 recent stories, such as 'X joined Facebook' or 'X changed his information'.

Thirdly, the button is supposed to be on the right side of your page. Happy Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mirko.stanisa Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:47 am

OK .. I tried and did all you said .. NO SUCCESS ?
This is crazy .. why is it not working .

I have over 10 Posts already on that page and nothing can be seen by others

Any further ideas please ??????????????????????
mirko.stanisa
mirko.stanisa
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mirko.stanisa Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:27 am

Any new idea ?
Can I contact Facebook directly ??? How??????

Caps removed; please do not shout
mirko.stanisa
mirko.stanisa
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:42 pm

mirko.stanisa wrote:Any new idea ?
Can I contact Facebook directly ??? How??????

Please refrain from using several question marks.

You can contact Facebook regarding this issue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down