Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My posts on other Pages are only visible to me

3 posters

Go down

My posts on other Pages are only visible to me Empty My posts on other Pages are only visible to me

Post by dan.batson1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:32 pm

I have recently noticed that when I post on a Page only I can see it and only when I'm logged in. It's not a privacy control issue as I've set everything so that anyone can see it. Could it be an auto spam filter? I was banned for 15 days about 2 months ago for "spam" as well which annoyed me because I don't ever post anything off topic or inflammatory but I have wondered if the issues are connected. My ban is supposedly lifted but it's the only thing I could think of that might account for this. As a result of this my monthly active users has fallen by 73% so i need to get the issue resolved and would appreciate any advice. Thank you :-)

P.S. it was my personal profile account that received the ban. However the issue seems to apply to that account and all of the Pages built on to it. I represent an organisation that requires a Page for several countries. We have noticed that our main organisation Page has dropped by 73% activity because no one can see anything we post as our Page on another Page. Nor can they see the root profile owner posts on others Pages...

Last edited by dan.batson1 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
dan.batson1
dan.batson1
Prospect

Back to top Go down

My posts on other Pages are only visible to me Empty Re: My posts on other Pages are only visible to me

Post by dan.batson1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:38 pm

P.S. it was my personal profile account that received the ban. However the issue seems to apply to that account and all of the Pages built on to it. I represent an organisation that requires a Page for several countries. We have noticed that our main organisation Page has dropped by 73% activity because no one can see anything we post as our Page on another Page. Nor can they see the root profile owner posts on others Pages...
dan.batson1
dan.batson1
Prospect

Back to top Go down

My posts on other Pages are only visible to me Empty Re: My posts on other Pages are only visible to me

Post by Tim Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:30 am

Hello,

Are other registered members able to view the page, or does it not work for anyone at all (except for you)?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dan.batson1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:59 am

only visible to me and all my settings are public.
dan.batson1
dan.batson1
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by adamm Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:47 pm

I have similar problem in my thread above:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Fortunatelly I do not work for a profit company...

I have discovered that my comments were blocked even after 1 delete action. So even after deleting my old comment, correcting ONE SMALL TYPO or whole sentence [bad date, etc.] & posting it again IT WAS INVISIBLE FOR OTHERS!!!
Moreover I am unable to post new threads. They are instantly hidden.

I am also very curious if there are any informations about anti-spam filter settings or about banning posts, users, pages mechanisms...
I am a co-admin & co-operate with other co-admin. This Facebook algorthm makes me crazy...
We do NOT want to spam! We were NOT spamming!!!

BTW: Sympathy, dan.batson1. I can see that You also "love" Facebook "anti-spam improvements"...
adamm
adamm
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:52 am

dan.batson1 wrote:only visible to me and all my settings are public.
Could you kindly post the link to your site please

@adamm will reply to your thread when I get to it Happy
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down