Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inbox messages blocked!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Inbox messages blocked!!!!! Empty Inbox messages blocked!!!!!

Post by jsmyth Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:52 am

This started 4 days ago they can see my message and reply but it dosnt come through to me?? I can message other friends and get replys no problems.. They haven't reported me,, but they also had trouble sendingessages to other of there friends...they couldn't see those ones ethier ,,, they can now send Msgs and get replys ok!! Very annoying
jsmyth
jsmyth
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Inbox messages blocked!!!!! Empty Re: Inbox messages blocked!!!!!

Post by Tim Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Hello,

Can you explain your problem again please? I'm not quite sure what you mean there.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmyth Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:50 pm

I send private msgs to one of my friends they can see them they reply and I don't receive it!! They can send and receive msgs ok to others and so can I.. I'm certain that this person is replying because I've can also text them by phone to see and they reply,,, it's like we have been disabled from Facebook private messages for some reason?? why would it be just a 1 person block?
jsmyth
jsmyth
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:04 am

jsmyth wrote:I'm certain that this person is replying because I've can also text them by phone to see and they reply
Judging from your reply you only seemed to have assumed they did., but how do you know for sure that the person replied back to you?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmyth Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:51 am

Cause they text me to say so,, they sent 8 msgs to say so pretty sure they have done so... So is it possible that a one person block occured ???
jsmyth
jsmyth
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmyth Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:15 am

Can anyone help me on this please, they did 100% for sure send the replys,, so why haven't they come through,, is really fraustrating,, and why wasn't I given Any warning of a block that was pending if so?? Thank you in advance for your help!!!
jsmyth
jsmyth
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:04 pm

No, it's not possible for a 'one person block'. There are only 2 ways they wouldn't be able to send you a message: 1) if you blocked him, or 2) your privacy settings do not allow non-friends to message him. In this situation neither case applies.

Can you ask your friend to see if he can still send messages to other people. Also are his sent messages showing up on his inbox?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmyth Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:36 am

The messages that they have sent can be seen in their private messages boxes...Yes to begin with they couldn't send any msgs to other friends,,but now they can send to others and got replys,, they have tried me but still nothing Sad would they have got a warning from Facebook? I received no warning emails from Facebook!!! Thanks for all your help
jsmyth
jsmyth
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmyth Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 am

Well it's been confirmed that a one person block has occured!! So what now will this be a permanent feature ?? I'm thinking it's been over 4 days so yes looks like it.. Why have a social network when it dosnt work ... Not right and not happy still thanks for you help but
jsmyth
jsmyth
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down