Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Page Suggestions Not Working?

+2
Admin
DragonSearch
6 posters

Go down

Facebook Page Suggestions Not Working? Empty Facebook Page Suggestions Not Working?

Post by DragonSearch Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:32 am

has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, does anyone know if Facebook has taken any action to rectify this?
DragonSearch
DragonSearch
Regular

Back to top Go down

Facebook Page Suggestions Not Working? Empty Re: Facebook Page Suggestions Not Working?

Post by Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi,

This is a general problem... Facebook hasn't fixed it yet, but it seems they're planning to roll out a new invite tool soon (that some people have already).

There are many topics about this already Very Happy

http://www.thefacebookforum.net/t10921-facebook-complaint
http://www.thefacebookforum.net/t10941-new-invite-friends-tool-coming-soon
http://www.thefacebookforum.net/t10757-only-topic-people-not-receiving-groups-pages-events-invites

It's weird that it's been 2 months with no news... yet I still believe the option won't be taken away for them to get more revenue with ads. Agree or disagree?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook Page Suggestions Not Working? Empty Re: Facebook Page Suggestions Not Working?

Post by DragonSearch Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:21 pm

Thanks, a bunch! It is much appreciated!
DragonSearch
DragonSearch
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ravar Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:17 pm

If I remember correctly, facebook is planning to permanently remove "suggest a friend" feature for business pages. Not sure about the others.
ravar
ravar
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:40 am

ravar wrote:If I remember correctly, facebook is planning to permanently remove "suggest a friend" feature for business pages. Not sure about the others.
Whoa, really? I thought they were adding this new invite layout to avoid having issues with this tool again... the removal thing was just a rumor someone came up with, saying Facebook is meaning to remove this feature in order for people to pay for ads for their pages, and then get more revenue.

Let's hope it doesn't go away... where did you read that piece of info?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook Page Suggestions Not Working? Empty Suggest To Friend - Fan Page

Post by glenbob Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Hi,

Is the 'suggest to friend' option gone for good? I haven't seen it in about 3 weeks or so.

*I think round about the time of the new facebook page upgrade.
glenbob
glenbob
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonSearch Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:30 pm

I would check on the links that The Listener provided above. Also have you checked the right side of your page? That's where they relocated the "Suggest to friends" option on the new page layout.
DragonSearch
DragonSearch
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by djled Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:39 am

thank you for the info
djled
djled
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonSearch Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:58 am

No problem.
DragonSearch
DragonSearch
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladdin Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:51 am

it still dont work, i want to add people to my fan page, for some reason it not going to that page, Mr Listener make a script please Happy
Aladdin
Aladdin
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down