Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linking Personal Facebook account to Fanpage

2 posters

Go down

Linking Personal Facebook account to Fanpage Empty Linking Personal Facebook account to Fanpage

Post by jgmh30 Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:59 am

I am currently managing a fanpage that i created. I was wondering whether its possible if he were to posted a statement on his own personal facebook page, can i link it to the fanpage so it will appear on the fanpage as well?
jgmh30
jgmh30
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Linking Personal Facebook account to Fanpage Empty Re: Linking Personal Facebook account to Fanpage

Post by Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:02 am

What do you mean by...? Confused

I was wondering whether its possible if he were to posted a statement on his own personal facebook page
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Linking Personal Facebook account to Fanpage Empty Re: Linking Personal Facebook account to Fanpage

Post by jgmh30 Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:09 am

For example he typed "Holiday is a great time for family to get together and everyone should make the effort to be with family." on his personal facebook account as a profile status, can i make this statement appear on his fanpage as a profile status as well?
jgmh30
jgmh30
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:16 am

Only the person who administers that Fan Page can post statuses on his/her page; fans can't. They can still post Wall posts on the page if the admin hasn't disallowed them to, but these aren't statuses. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jgmh30 Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:28 am

Assuming i have a fanpage of which i am an administrator as well as a personal facebook account. Can i write a status on my personal page and make it appear on my fanpage as well?
jgmh30
jgmh30
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:30 am

jgmh30 wrote:Assuming i have a fanpage of which i am an administrator as well as a personal facebook account. Can i write a status on my personal page and make it appear on my fanpage as well?
Sort of... you need to publish each of them separately. Wink You can post it on your personal profile via your Homepage, and on the Page via... the page itself. Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jgmh30 Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:33 am

Alright. Thanks. So there isn't a quicker 1 step solution to this problem. Happy Thanks. Can i use twitter to update the 2 simultaneously?
jgmh30
jgmh30
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:45 am

jgmh30 wrote:Can i use twitter to update the 2 simultaneously?
Actually, that's a great workaround (didn't come to my mind Tongue)! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] may help, even if it's a little out of date. Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jgmh30 Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 am

Thanks. I got it done! Thanks for your advice! YOU ROCK!!!! Happy
jgmh30
jgmh30
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down