Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am the admin of the Page but cannot admin it.

4 posters

Go down

I am the admin of the Page but cannot admin it. Empty I am the admin of the Page but cannot admin it.

Post by hvejakorn Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi

I have accepted the admin right of a Page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the Page creator.

But I cannot access the administrator right or cannot edit the Page.

Would someone can help me on this issue?

Hem Vejakorn . Thailand
hvejakorn
hvejakorn

Back to top Go down

I am the admin of the Page but cannot admin it. Empty Re: I am the admin of the Page but cannot admin it.

Post by Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Try this URL. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you're taken to your Homepage, it mean you're not the admin of that page. You need to ask the creator of that page to add you as friend and then as admin, if so.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I am the admin of the Page but cannot admin it. Empty Re: I am the admin of the Page but cannot admin it.

Post by hvejakorn Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:54 am

Indeed I am the creator of the Page. I remove my first FB account out of admin and set my second email (that time not yet the second FB account) to take admin of Page. But there is some error during register my second FB account (I set the birthday that lower than 13 years old). The transfering Page admin should cause error on this step.

Now, both fisrt and second FB account cannot admin the Page mention.

I need to manage the Page because the Page is about the important Art Master of Thailand. Please help me. thank you very much.

Hem
hvejakorn
hvejakorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:08 pm

So you registered for two Facebook accounts?

hvejakorn wrote:But there is some error during register my second FB account
What error exactly do you get? Can you still access the aforementioned account normally?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by hvejakorn Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:03 pm

I can access both accounts FB but no account can admin Page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The first account, my real name, is the creator of that Page and later setting the second account to be admin of the Page and remove the first account from Page's admin.

Removing my first account from the Page admin is success but the second account is fail to be admin. So, now there is no account can control Page. Sad

Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you very much.

Hem

Last edited by hvejakorn on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
hvejakorn
hvejakorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:07 pm

You mentioned an error with your second account though - what was it?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by hvejakorn Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Removing my first account from the Page admin is successful but the second account fail to be admin. So, now there is no account can control Page.
hvejakorn
hvejakorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply

There has been no reply of this being solved for over a week.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will move this topic to the Abandoned Topic section without further notice.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down