Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook account locked out

2 posters

Go down

Facebook account locked out Empty Facebook account locked out

Post by hozey13 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:43 pm

I had to reset my password 2 days ago, now I cant log in stating I have reached the max number of attempt to restt my passoword. I have used many different options for reset my last option was the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I never get the reset email with the code. I hit resend and it still will not come in. Please help

My husband is able to log in from the same computer. i did clear the cookies also

Last edited by hozey13 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
hozey13
hozey13

Back to top Go down

Facebook account locked out Empty Re: Facebook account locked out

Post by Ruby Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:22 am

Why did you need to reset ( change) your Password?

You will have gotten an email from Facebook asking you if this is you requesting this change

What ,if anything, did you 'do' with that email?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:07 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down