Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannot access Facebook

2 posters

Go down

cannot access Facebook Empty cannot access Facebook

Post by gem2509 Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Hi

I'm having exactly the same problem - it will not let me bypass it!! I am getting exactly the same thing as in your print screens. I've emailed facebook and hoping they'll resolve it. It must be some sort of programming error on their part surely!? It's driving me insane. Like others have said though, I'm still existent on facebook, people can still add me, people can still post on my wall etc, I just can't do a thing with any of it!!

If anyone makes any progress please let me know. Finding the right place to contact facebook is near enough impossible. It's slightly pathetic how lost we are without facebook...lol but it's just so frustrating, even more so when you're getting emails telling you about who's posted what on your wall and you just have to sit and ignore them...!
gem2509
gem2509

Back to top Go down

cannot access Facebook Empty Facebook account locked

Post by gem2509 Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi

I've just replied to a similar post to say i'm having exactly the same problem - whilst it doesn't help any of us, i'm glad it's not just me! Anyone made any progress...? :-(
gem2509
gem2509

Back to top Go down

cannot access Facebook Empty Re: cannot access Facebook

Post by Ruby Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:08 am

I have split your posts from other topics and merged them and sent them to solved section ; If you wish to get any help on here you need to keep to your own thread and not post on any one elses; please start a fresh thread in the correct section and tell us what your problem is

Last edited by Ruby on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

cannot access Facebook Empty Re: cannot access Facebook

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down