Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make money from facebook

3 posters

Go down

How to make money from facebook  Empty How to make money from facebook

Post by kochii02 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Making money from on line is not an easy matter, but this is really easy to make money from Facebook. You need not to have any idea about maintaining website or driving traffic or marketing on Internet. You just need to have some very basic idea about Facebook and its functionalities.
Facebook is one of the most popular and prominent social networking site on this decade and a huge number of people use Facebook for different purposes. Social media like Facebook is increasing their popularity day by day and people use Facebook for making not only communication, but also business. You too can make some very basic level of business within facebook, if you follow the correct path and procedures. This is not so easy to run a business on Facebook, but this is also not impossible. You can easily start a small category promotional business on Facebook and you can make profit if you be able to develop perfect strategies and events.

I am an expert about Facebook and want to share. You just need to have some unique ideas to start and i will help.... Cat
kochii02
kochii02
Prospect

Back to top Go down

How to make money from facebook  Empty Re: How to make money from facebook

Post by Ruby Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Moderator Note; please explain your 'intentions' further and what you wish to get out of this venture...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kochii02 Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:36 pm

This really depends on the questions asked by the users. you want to have some idea about earning money from facebook? i am working on Facebook marketing for a long time and want to share. if you have any new idea i can provide some strategies to make it popular. that's it.
kochii02
kochii02
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm

I am just curious: what would happen if no wants to ask questions about this or if making money from facebook actually works?
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kochii02 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Yes it works. First of all, you need to develop a product. whatever this is. it could a simple rhyme or a service or anything else. you can develop a bunch of friends using facebook and spread the service through your friends.

besides this, there are lots of works available on outsourcing site and people are asking to add fans or promote their service on facebook. if you have an fb account containing 3000+ friends you can easily earn at least $15-$50 by doing nothing at all. keep a good communication with your friends and let them help you in returns of your help. I can speak more, but need time. i will be back and will post more details if you are really interested. I think you know this all....:-)
kochii02
kochii02
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:30 pm

So how do i get the money, if i want it? No, not really I do not know about this all. Thats why I am curios about this.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kochii02 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:40 pm

you needs to have a payment procedure. as i am from Bangladesh, this is really hard for me. i manage one of my friends living in USA and he manage a paypal account for me. you can also use moneybooker for receiving payments. i have written a book with the details. i can send it to you, but right now, i am really busy. will be back later....
kochii02
kochii02
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 pm

I was just wondering I dont need a payment etc. Wink
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 pm

So..you are expecting people to send you money? For what?

You seem to be gaining financially from this ?

So you are really trying to sell a product via this forum?

Edit

Locked as no more info forthcoming from Poster

Last edited by Ruby on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down