Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My account is locked temporarily

2 posters

Go down

My account is locked temporarily Empty My account is locked temporarily

Post by iceman44 Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:39 pm

8 days ago I had a problem with my account ,I think somebody was changing my password ,so every time I try to log in to my account facebook tells me " sorry! you entered an old password" then I was afraid that my account has been hacked, therefore I accidently reported that my account has been compromised. and locked it later,however, my facebook contact email still accessible,which means that my email is still available ,then I managed to reset may password but still need to unlock the account. i sent many emails to facebook and told them that i am the owner of this compromised account and i sent them my photo ID that verify my identity but they never respond to me please what should i do.
iceman44
iceman44

Back to top Go down

My account is locked temporarily Empty Re: My account is locked temporarily

Post by Ruby Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 pm

May I congratulate you on a first post in the correct section on this forum !!! happy

You will have had an email from Facebook advising you about the Password change and 'was it you who requested this '

What if anything did you do with that email?

You can still log in to the Email address? Have you, as a matter of precaution, changed the Password for that email address?

Can we please know what if any is the Protection you have on that computer?

You currently cannot log into Facebook ? Correct?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iceman44 Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:13 pm

yea i got emails from facebook every time my password changes but i didnt change the password

i can still log to my contacts email and changed the password

for the protection i have just formated my hard disk and i now have kaspersky internet security,

i cant log into facebook, everytime i log in i get pass the security check then tels me that your account is temporarily locked

there is something i forgot to mention in the thread ,every time i request a new password there is new email address above my contacts email it look like this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i dont know where did that come from.
iceman44
iceman44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 am

I think you need

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iceman44 Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:36 pm

I allready reported that my account has been compromised but i did that by mistake cuse i thought that my email contact has been hacked,

but later i realised that i can log in to my contact email which mean that i compromised my account by mistake.

and i dont see any activity in my profile, that mean nobody have access to my account but somebody trying to change my password ,is my profile infected by a virus ?
iceman44
iceman44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Can you........

Which please can you do ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iceman44 Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:18 pm

i can log into facebook but my account is locked

and i reported that my account is compromised by mistake cuse i thought that i have been hacked but later i could log into my account so my email did not change

i send my government photo ID that identify my identity to facebook oprations team but they never respond what should i do Sad
iceman44
iceman44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:59 am

iceman44 wrote:i can log into facebook but my account is locked

and i reported that my account is compromised by mistake cuse i thought that i have been hacked but later i could log into my account so my email did not change

i send my government photo ID that identify my identity to facebook oprations team but they never respond what should i do Sad

If you have sent that Information then you will need to wait for Facebook to reply; no one knows how long that may take..sorry Sad
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down