Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

2 posters

Go down

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.  Empty You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

Post by keltoh Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:40 pm

When i log in, facebook prompt me that my password was changed. thus i follow all the relevant methods and instructions to reset but i receive the below error message.

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us for assistance.

yes i did receive emails previously when my account was so called being used. I even receive the below email from facebook.

Your Facebook account was recently logged into from a computer, mobile device or other location you've never used before. For your protection, we've temporarily locked your account until you can review this activity and make sure no one is using your account without your permission. Did you log into Facebook from a new device or an unusual location? - If this was not you, please log into Facebook from your computer and follow the instructions provided to help you control your account information. - If this was you, there's no need to worry. Simply log into Facebook again to get back into your account. Please be sure to visit the Facebook Help Center (https://www.facebook.com/help/) for further information regarding these security issues. Thanks,Facebook Security Team.

I did follow the reset link and then enter my details to verify and identify account but facebook reply via email as below

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues logging in to our site. Unfortunately, because you were unable to identify the account in question, we will not be able to support your inquiry. Your report will be used to help us identify any bugs in our system, but we will not be able to reply to your email directly.

If your issue is not related to the “Identify your account” flow, please visit our Help Center to find more information about common concerns and the proper forms for reporting your issue. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If you are trying to report a violation of Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (e.g. impersonation) please use the "Report" link located next to the violating content. Once again, please note that we will not be able to respond to this email. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, The Facebook Team

PLEASE HELP!!!
keltoh
keltoh

Back to top Go down

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.  Empty Re: You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

Post by Ruby Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:52 pm

I have no idea why you sought to Hijack someone else's thread just because your own thread ( this one)has not has a reply ; this is really discourteous to the Other Member and I guess you would not appreciate it if another member decides to post their problem on this thread?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.  Empty Re: You have reached the limit of password reset attempts.

Post by Ruby Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down